JUNE 2021: The National Testing Agency will organize the entrance examination for Jawaharlal Nehru University, JNUEE 2021, starting September 20 (Monday). Candidates taking the entrance exams are advised to bring their admission card and a passport-sized photo into the examination room.Also read – Students at this university received over 8,500 job offers from 1,400 recruiters, the highest salary at Rs 42 Lakh
The exams will take place from September 20 to 23. The exams will be performed via a computerized test mode, commonly referred to as CBT. The exam is designed to take place in two teams; the first shift will probably start from 9:30 a.m. and end at 12:30 p.m. The second shift will start from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Also Read – University of Delhi to Resume Practical Classes for Final Year Students from Tomorrow | Details here
JNUEE 2021: Exam Room Guidelines Also Read – Delhi University Admission 2021: St Stephen’s Releases First Cut List | Check the thresholds by category here
- Candidates must arrive at the exam centers at least two hours before the exam in order to complete the verification process.
- Candidates should carefully check the location of the exam center to avoid last minute mistakes.
- Late entries are not allowed or divided in both shifts.
- No electronic gadgets such as calculators, mobiles and tablets are allowed during the exam.
- Packaging or sachets of edible food are prohibited during examinations. However, students with diabetes are allowed to carry fruit inside the exam room.
- Metal objects are prohibited inside the examination room. Metal detectors check these objects.
- Bags, purses and purses are not allowed inside the examination room.
JNUEE exams take place once a year. Applicants are urged to visit jnuexams.nta.ac.in. for the process of downloading their respective admission cards.