Dublin, June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Display Driver IC Market (2022-2027) by Display Technology, IC Package, Application, End User, Resolution, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and Impact of Covid-19 with the Ansoff analysis report” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Display Driver IC Market is estimated to be valued at USD 3.31 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 4.71 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.31%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global IC Display Driver market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The global display driver IC market is segmented on the basis of display technology, IC package, application, end user, resolution, and geography.
- By display technology, the market is categorized into LCD, LED, OLED, and others.
- By IC Package, the market is categorized into BGA, FLGA, LGA, LQFP, and WLCSP.
- By application, the market is categorized into mobile phones, smart watches, tablets, and televisions.
- By end-user, the market is categorized into automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, and others.
- By resolution, the market is categorized into 8K, 4K, FHD, HD and below HD.
- By geography, the market is categorized into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are AMS, Dialog Semiconductor, Fitipower Integrated Technology, FocalTech Systems, Himax Technologies, Infineon Technologies, LX Semicon, Magnachip Semiconductor, MediaTek, Microchip Technology, Novatek Microelectronics, NXP Semiconductors, Olightek, Raydium Semiconductor, ROHM Semiconductor , Samsung Electronics, Sinowealth Electronic, Sitronix Technology, Skyworks Solutions, Solomon Systech, Synaptics, Texas Instruments, Ultrachip, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
- The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global display driver ICs market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
- The report analyzes the global Display Driver ICs market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Display Driver ICs market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Demand for High Quality Resolution Displays
4.1.2 Increase in sales of electronic devices
4.1.3 Growing Demand for Automotive Displays
4.2.1 High Product Cost
4.3.1 Wearable Display Penetration for Smartwatches and AR/VR Head-Mounted Displays
4.3.2 Advances in display technologies
4.4.1 Balancing and increasing RAM capacity of DDICs for high resolution displays
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Display Driver ICs Market, By Display Technology
7 Global Display Driver ICs Market, By IC Package
9 Global Display Driver ICs Market, By End User
9.3 Consumer electronics
10 Global Display Driver ICs Market, By Resolution
10.6 Below HD
11 Americas Display Driver ICs Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of the Americas
12 Europe Display Driver IC Market
12:15 p.m. Switzerland
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East & Africa Display Driver ICs Market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC Display Driver IC Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
2:15 p.m. Rest of Asia-Pacific
15 Competitive landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 company profiles
16.2 Semiconductor Dialog
16.3 Fitipower integrated technology
16.4 FocalTech systems
16.5 Himax Technologies
16.6 Infineon Technologies
16.8 Magnachip semiconductor
16.10 Microchip Technology
16.11 Novatek Microelectronics
16.12 NXP Semiconductors
16.14 Raydium semiconductor
16.15 ROHM Semiconductor
16.16 Samsung Electronics
16.17 Sinowealth Electronic
16.18 Sitronix Technology
16.19 Skyworks Solutions
16.20 Solomon System
16.22 Texas Instruments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ml8gjd
Global Display Driver IC Market