Students must carry their JNUEE 2021 admission cards, passport-sized photo, valid ID and PwD certificate (if applicable) to enter the exam center
File image of the JNU campus. News18
The 2021 Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNUEE) Entrance Examination will be organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) starting today, September 20. JNUEE 2021 will be held from September 20 to 23. This will be a three hour computer test.
Applicants should note that the exam will be run in two shifts, with the first shift taking place from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., while the second shift will take place from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. The JNU Entrance Examination is held once a year for admissions to various undergraduate, postgraduate, masters in philosophy and doctorate in philosophy courses at JNU.
Registered applicants can download their admission cards from the official website jnuexams.nta.ac.in
Exam Guidelines and Instructions for JNUEE 2021
- All candidates must arrive at the exam center at least two hours before the exam to complete the verification process.
- To avoid last minute mistakes or delays, applicants should carefully check the location of the exam center.
- Late registrations will not be permitted in both shifts.
- On the day of the exam, students are advised to bring their JNUEE 2021 admission cards along with a passport-sized photo, valid ID and PwD certificate (if applicable) to enter the center. ‘exam.
- No electronic gadgets, including headphones, calculators, tablets and cell phones, will be allowed inside the examination room.
- Wrapping or packages of food are prohibited during exams. Only students with diabetes are allowed to carry fruit inside the examination room.
- Besides electronic gadgets and food packaging, metal objects are also prohibited inside the examination room. Before entering the examination room, a metal detector will be used to check these items.
- Bags, purses and purses are not allowed inside the examination room.