Updated Sep 19, 2021 | 11:22 IST
The JNUEE 2021 exam would take place from September 20, 2021. Applicants should download the admission card from jnuexams.nta.ac.in. Details on exam instructions and COVID-19 guidelines can be found here.
JNUEE 2021 Exam Starting Tomorrow – Check Exam Instructions, COVID-19 Guidelines | Photo credit: iStock Images
- The NTA would conduct the JNUEE 2021 review from tomorrow to September 20, 2021 across India.
- The review would be conducted with the appropriate COVID-19 protocols.
- Applicants can check for more information at jnuexams.nta.ac.in.
The entrance exam to Jawaharlal Nehru University, JNUEE 2021, would be conducted by the National Testing Agency or NTA. The entrance exam is scheduled to take place from September 20-23, 2021. The exam is held for the admission of candidates to various UG, PG M.Phil and Ph.D. courses in JNU. Applicants can find more information at jnuexams.nta.ac.in.
Applicants should note that the NTA has already released the admission card for JNUEE 2021. Applicants who have not uploaded the admission card must do so by logging in with their application number and password or their application number and date of birth. The exam would be held at more than 115 exam centers across the country. It would be carried out in states such as West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh and others. Candidates can find the exam location and exam time on their admission card.
JNUEE 2021 exam dates
|JNUEE 2021 exam dates||20, 21, 22 and 23 Sept.|
JNUEE 2021 Exam: Check COVID19 Guidelines and Other Instructions
- The exam would take place in CBT mode for three hours. Candidates must arrive at the exam location at least two hours before the exam time.
- The exam would consist of 100 questions and there will be no negative mark on the exam. Candidates should note that they cannot enter the examination room after 8:30 a.m. for the morning shift of the exam which begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Candidates must be provided with their admission card and an authorized government ID such as Pan Card or Aadhard Card when taking the exam.
- Candidates should note that no electronic gadgets such as cell phones, headphones will be allowed in the examination room.
- In addition, calculators, electronic watches, Bluetooth devices, any written or printed documents are not allowed in the examination room.
- Applicants should note that they must wear masks and maintain social distancing. Exam centers would check the temperature of candidates before entering the exam room.
- Additionally, applicants should use hand sanitizers and notify authorities in case they develop symptoms of COVID-19.
- Candidates are advised not to wear shoes with thick soles.
- Candidates may bring a clear bottle of water and hand sanitizer into the exam room.
- In order to avoid overcrowding, candidates should leave the examination room in an orderly manner.
- After completing the exam, candidates should leave the draft they used along with the admission card in the exam room.
- Candidates should note that they cannot leave the exam location until the exam is completed at the scheduled time.
Applicants are advised to keep a check on the official website-jnuexams.nta.ac.in for more details. The application process for JNUEE 2021 started on July 27, 2021. The application process ended on August 27, 2021.
To have latest news and live updates, Latest Education News, updates from the Minister of Education, CBSE News and other board results