Dublin, 17 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Roll-to-Roll Printing Market (2021-2026) by Application Type, Material Type, Technology Type, Manufacturing Step Type, End-Use Industry, geography, competition Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global roll-to-roll printing market is estimated to be worth USD 13.3 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 34.93 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 21.3%.
The growing use of roll-to-roll printing in the global roll-to-roll printing market in various solutions such as deployment in solution and Internet of Things based applications comprises the demand for energy efficient printing energy, thin and flexible by consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, and healthcare, and the development of compact and lightweight electronic devices and circuits using R2R printing is driving the growth of the market.
Additionally, the cost advantages offered by roll-to-roll printing in component and device manufacturing are fueling the growth of the market. On the other hand, the high cost associated with the initial investment, massive and large funding required to carry out research and development activities and the risk of product failure due to the failure of interdependent steps and limited product development limit market growth.
The integration of R2R printing flexible batteries creates potential opportunities for market growth over the forecast period. In addition, the emergence of new technology in R2R printing later integrated into several products has increased the use of graphene ink for costs affecting development, water repellency, etc. Additionally, the lack of awareness related to the benefits of R2R printing in the manufacturing of electronic devices and components and the commercialization of new and cost-effective inks are the challenges that may negatively affect the market.
The global roll-to-roll printing market is segmented on the basis of application type, material type, technology type, manufacturing step type, end-use industry, and geography .
Some of the companies covered in this report are Agfa-Gevaert Group, BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours, Inc, E Ink Holdings, Inc, LG Electronics, Inc, Molex, LLC, Nissha Co Ltd, NovaCentrix, Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated, and Samsung group, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Roll-to-Roll Printing Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
3.2 Market Size and Segmentation
3.3 Market Outlook
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Increasing usage in various solutions and applications
4.1.2 Development of compact and lightweight electronic devices and circuits
4.1.3 Cost advantages offered by roll-to-roll printing
4.2.1 High cost associated with initial investment and research and development activities
4.2.2 Risk of Product Failure and Limited Product Development
4.3.1 The emergence of new technologies in R2R printing
4.3.2 Rising Use of Graphene Ink for Profitable Development
4.3.3 Integration of R2R printed flexible batteries
4.4.1 Lack of awareness on the benefits of R2R printing
4.4.2 Commercialization of new and profitable inks
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Roll-to-Roll Printing Market, by Type of Application
6.2.1 E-Paper views
6.2.2 Electroluminescent displays
6.3 Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Tags
6.5 Photovoltaic (PV) cells
6.7.2 Electroluminescent (EL) lighting
6.8 Flexible Circuits
7 Global Roll-to-Roll Printing Market, by Material Type
7.2.1 Organic substrates
7.2.2 Inorganic substrates
18.104.22.168 Metal oxides
7.3.1 Conductive inks
7.3.2 Dielectric inks
8 Global Roll-to-Roll Printing Market, By Type of Printing Technology
8.2 Flexographic printing
8.3 Gravure printing
8.4 Inkjet printing
8.5 Screen printing
8.6.2 Offset printing
8.6.3 Aerosol printing
8.6.4 Pneumatic printing
8.6.5 3D printing
9 Global Roll-to-Roll Printing Market, by Type of Manufacturing Steps
9.2 Substrate selection
9.3 Film deposit
9.4 Assembly and cutting
9.5 Testing and packaging
10 Global Roll-to-Roll Printing Market, By Type of End-Use Industry
10.2 Automotive and transportation
10.3 Aeronautics and Defense
10.4 Consumer Electronics
10.5 Building & Architecture
10.7.1 Advertising and media
11 Global Roll-to-Roll Printing Market, By Geography
12 Competitive landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 company profiles
13.2 Agfa-Gevaert Group
13.3 Ascension Solar Technologies, Inc.
13.4 Avery Dennison Corporation
13.5 BASF SE
13.6 BrightVolt Solid State Batteries
13.7 Cambridge Display Technology
13.8 DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
13.9 EMFIT LTD
13.10 Enfucell Oy
13.11 E Ink Holdings, Inc.
13.12 Fujikura Ltd.
13.13 Kayaku Advanced Materials, Inc.
13.14 Kent Displays, Inc.
13.15 Konica Minolta Business Solutions India Private Limited
13.16 LG Electronics, Inc.
13.17 Linxens Holding SAS
13.18 Molex, LLC
13.19 Multek Company
13.20 Nippon Mektron, Ltd.
13.21 Nissha Co Ltd
13.22 Nova Centrix
13.23 Optomec, Inc.
13.24 Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated
13.25 Printed Electronics Ltd.
13.26 Samsung Group
13.27 Seiko Epson Corporation
13.28 T+Ink, Inc.
13.29 ASA thin-film electronics
1:30 p.m. Verbeck Materials Corp.
13.31 Ynvisible Interactive, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/93ha21
Global roll-to-roll printing market