Dublin, November 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Metal Stamping Market Research Report by Material, Process, Press Type, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID -19 “was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global metal stamping market size was estimated to be USD 200.51 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 209.37 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.75% to reach USD 265.01 billion. ‘by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Metal Stamping to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the material, the market has been studied for aluminum, copper and steel.
- Based on the process, the market has been studied for folding, die-cutting, die-stamping, embossing and edging.
- Based on the type of press, the market has been studied for hydraulic press, mechanical press and servo press.
- Based on the application, the market has been studied in the fields of aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, electrical and electronics, industrial machinery and telecommunications.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, Middle East and Africa are also studied in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Arab Emirates United and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the metal stamping market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Metal Stamping Market including AAPICO Hitech Public Company Limited, Acro Metal Stamping Co., American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc., Clow Stamping Company, D&H Industries, Inc., Ford Motor Company, Goshen Stamping, LLC., Interplex Holdings Pte. Ltd., Kenmode, Inc., Klesk Metal Stamping Co., Liuzhou Wuling Automobile Industry Co. Ltd., Magna International Inc., Manor Tool & Manufacturing Company, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. and Tempco Manufacturing Company, Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Metal Stamping market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Metal Stamping market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Metal Stamping Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Metal Stamping market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Metal Stamping market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global metal stamping market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global metal stamping market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. The rapidly growing consumer electronics industry
5.2.2. Growing use of die cutting in the automotive industry
5.2.3. Growing industrialization coupled with the development of infrastructure
5.3.1. High cost of raw materials
5.4.1. Government initiatives such as subsidies for electric cars
5.4.2. Increased R&D activities for advanced metal stamping technology
5.4.3. Strict regulations on improving fuel economy
5.5.1. Changing trend of substitution of metals by composites and polymers
6. Metal Stamping Market, By Material
6.3. The copper
7. Metal Stamping Market, By Process
8. Metal Stamping Market, By Press Type
8.2. Hydraulic press
8.3. Mechanical press
8.4. Servo Press
9. Metal Stamping Market, By Application
9.4. Consumer electronics
9.5. Electricity and electronics
9.6. Industrial machinery
10. Americas Metal Stamping Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Metal Stamping Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Metal stamping market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. AAPICO Hitech Public Company Limited
14.2. Acro Metal Stamping Co.
14.3. American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc.
14.4. Cold stamping company
14.5. D&H Industries, Inc.
14.6. Ford Motor Company
14.7. Goshen Stamping, LLC.
14.8. Interplex Holdings Pte. Ltd.
14.9. Kenmode, Inc.
14.10. Klesk Metal Stamping Co.
14.11. Liuzhou Wuling Automobile Industry Co. Ltd.
14.12. Magna International Inc.
14.13. Manor Tool & Manufacturing Company
14.14. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
14.15. Manufacturing Company Tempco, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s93jkw