DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – August 11, 2021–
The report “Electronic Film Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecast (2021 – 2026)” has been added to the offering of ResearchAndMarkets.com.
The electronic film market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5%.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Nitto Denko Corp.
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- The Chemours Company
- TORAY INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- Toyobo Co. Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
Key market trends
Growing adoption of touch display devices in various applications
- The electronic film market is directly linked to the consumer electronics market. The growing trend of digitization in emerging markets is driving the market. The increasing penetration of the Internet of Things (IoT) by industries, academic institutes and government institutes is intensifying the demand for display devices.
- Growing investments in huge infrastructure projects such as smart cities and intelligent transport systems are also influencing the growth of the market. In addition, falling electronics prices and adoption of higher-tech devices are leading to increased transition of electronic devices. In addition, technological transitions, such as the deployment of 4G / LTE and 5G networks, are accelerating the adoption of electronic film products.
- Non-conductive films represent the largest market share. Non-conductive films are an essential component of many electronic devices, including liquid crystal displays, OLEDs, touch screens, and photovoltaic systems.
- Polymer films represent the largest market share, due to their high performance for semiconductor, electronic and medical applications.
The Asia-Pacific region will dominate the market
- Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the electronic film market across the globe during the forecast period. The majority of the demand is expected from countries like China, South Korea and Japan, as they are the main producers of electronics in Asia-Pacific.
- China is also a major exporter of electricity and electronics to the world. Due to low manufacturing costs as well as increased investment in emerging technologies by country governments, the region is expected to experience increased demand.
- Manufacturing of electronics products in ASEAN countries is also increasing due to increasing investments from companies like Sony, Toshiba, etc.
- Rapid urbanization and industrialization in emerging countries like China and India is expected to fuel demand for electronic gadgets. The majority of electronic film manufacturers in the region are constantly involved in product innovations.
Main topics covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4.1.1 Rapidly Growing Demand for Electronic Displays
4.1.2 Intensification of the digitalization trend
4.2.1 High processing cost associated with ITO-based films
4.2.2 Adverse conditions due to the COVID-19 epidemic
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.1 Film type
5.2 Type of material
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and agreements
6.2 Market share (%) / Ranking analysis
6.3 Strategies adopted by the main actors
6.4 Company profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing demand due to smart city projects
7.2 Advent of 5G technology
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o5xbyj
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210811005688/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER MANUFACTURING OTHER TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/11/2021 11:40 / DISC: 08/11/2021 11:41
Copyright Business Wire 2021.