HOUSTON, August 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Continuing its mission to positively impact local nonprofits in key communities, HoustonSpecialty retailer Conn’s HomePlus (NASDAQ: CONN) has donated more than $ 80,745 in Serta and Simmons mattresses at Houston Habitat for Humanity and the Montgomery County chapter of Sleeping in heavenly peace. The special donation, made through the brand’s charitable arm, Conn’s Cares, included 45 mattresses.
Houston Habitat for Humanity – bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope – received 17 mattresses to help families in need, from single XL to king beds, and Sleep in Heavenly Peace received 28 mattress, ensuring every child a safe and comfortable place. place to rest your head.
“Conn’s HomePlus believes in giving back to those who need it most, and the Conn’s Cares program allows us to help Make It Happen for the community by working with these deserving organizations,” said Norm Miller, Chairman and CEO of Conn’s HomePlus. “We are proud to help support Houston Habitat for Humanity and Sleep in Heavenly Peace and the important work these organizations do on behalf of the most deserving families in our own backyard.”
Through initiatives facilitated by Conn’s Cares, the philanthropic arm of Conn’s HomePlus, near $ 966,750 funds and products have been extended to local and community third-party charities since 2017.
To learn more about Conn’s Cares, please visit https://www.conns.com/conns-cares.
About Conn’s, Inc.
Conn’s HomePlus is a specialty retailer that currently operates more than 150 outlets in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Caroline from the south, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
The main product categories of the Company include:
- Furniture and mattresses, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Household appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and stoves;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, Ultra HD and Internet-enabled TVs, game consoles, home theaters and portable audio equipment;
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories; and
- Home fitness equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, and studio bikes.
In addition, Conn’s HomePlus offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn’s HomePlus offers flexible internal credit options to its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party capital lease payment plans.
[email protected], 850-668-2222
SOURCE Conn’s HomePlus