CBSE Class 10, 12 Term 2 Practical Exam 2022: The Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE) will hold Class 10 and Class 12 practical exams from March 2. Schools must conduct the practical exams in accordance with Covid-19 protocols. “To avoid overcrowding and social distancing, the school may consider dividing the group/batch of students into sub-groups of 10 students each. The first group of 10 students may attend lab work while the other does work with pen and paper and vice versa,” the CBSE statement mentioned. Board exams 2022 live: Expected CBSE Term 1 result, State Board exams in March.
For regular Class 10 students, the internal exam would be conducted by the schools, while the external examiners would be responsible for evaluating the practical exams of the regular Class 12 candidates. Schools must upload the exam scores practice daily from March 2. “Uploading of grades must be completed by the last date of the respective class. No extension of dates should be considered by the board,” reads the official notification.
There will be no separate practical exams for private students. Grades will be awarded to these students in proportion to the grades obtained in the theory exams. For class 12 private students who failed last year will be required to take practical exams
CBSE Practice Exams 10th, 12th Quarter 2 2022: Important Exam Day Guidelines
- Students were asked to strictly follow COVID-19 rules like wearing face masks, gloves, maintaining social distancing during exams. They are allowed to bring their own hand sanitizer
- The CBSE has suggested that a batch of 10 students, for practical exams, could be split into two sub-groups, to practice social distancing
- Students must bring class 10, 12 admission cards to the examination center
- Candidates must report to the exam center 30 minutes before the presentation time
- Items prohibited in the test center include cell phones, electronic devices, headphones, and any other electronic gadget.